How to access the Programme
The scientific programme of the General Assembly 2013 includes Union Symposia, Interdivision Sessions, Educational and Outreach Symposia, as well as oral and poster sessions on disciplinary and interdisciplinary topics covering the full spectrum of the geosciences and the space and planetary sciences. Furthermore, Key Note and Medal Lectures, Great Debates, Short Courses, Townhall Meetings, and Splinter Meetings complete the overall programme.
There are five different approaches to access the programme in your preferred way:
- Browse by day & time: Online view of the oral, PICO and poster sub-sessions, their time and location, sorted chronologically by conference days, time blocks and programme groups;
- Browse by session: Online view of the sessions and their oral, PICO and poster sub-sessions, sorted by programme groups and session numbers;
- Personal Programme: Online tool to generate your own personal programme by selecting specific presentations or sessions. To be printed, saved in the Copernicus Office (for later recall or modification), or generated as PDF;
- PDF Schedules/Programmes: PDF download files including either the Schedule (list of all sessions, their time and location) or the Programme (all sessions with the breakdown into the actual presentations including title, time and location) of a respective Programme Group;
- Papers of Special Interest: Listing of those abstracts which were selected by the respective Conveners to be of special interest for the press & media representatives.