- Registration for the EGU General Assembly 2013 is by payment of the appropriate registration fee.
- There is no waiving of registration fees except for scientists receiving a Support Award or an Union/Union Division Award or Medal.
- Please, renew your membership in the EGU upon registration to benefit from reduced member rates!
- The registration fee includes the participation in the meeting, a public transportation ticket, the information & schedules book, as well as the abstract USB flash drive. The public transportation ticket is valid from Monday – Friday,
08 – 12 April 2013 within Vienna (Zone 100). Please note that this ticket does not cover the transportation from and to the airport.
|Categories||Early Registration Rates
(Deadline 13 March 2013)
|Standard Registration Rates|
|Week Ticket||Day Ticket||Week Ticket||Day Ticket|
|EGU Regular Member 2013 (1)||€350||€190||€380||€210|
|EGU PhD Student Member 2013 (1) (*)||€200||€110||€230||€130|
|EGU Emeritus Member 2013 (1) (**)||€200||€110||€230||€130|
|Regular Non Member||€390||€210||€420||€230|
|PhD Student Non Member (*)||€220||€120||€250||€140|
|Emeritus Non Member (**)||€220||€120||€250||€140|
(who do not take part, neither actively nor passively, in the scientific programme but who just want to enter the congress centre)
|not available||not available||€75||€40|
|(1)||Participants having paid their annual membership fee for 2013 to the European Geosciences Union (EGU) and/or to the American Geophysical Union (AGU)/Asia Oceania Geosciences Society (AOGS).|
|(*)||Please enclose/show proof of status.|
|(**)||Age 60 or older and retired from full-time employment.|
Conditions and Cancellation Policy
- Early registration must be accompanied by a payment, otherwise it will not be processed and the standard registration rates will be taken as a basis.
- Registration fees are not transferable.
- Registration fees will only be refunded, if the notice of cancellation is received by Copernicus Meetings before 18 March 2013. The cancellation fee is €50.
- Cancellations after 18 March 2013 and no-shows are not eligible for a refund.
- Any claims must be received by Copernicus Meetings not later than 6 weeks after the last day of the conference. Any later requests cannot be handled.